Fundraising with Vic Welsh - Codi Arian drwy Vic Welsh
The great majority of Victoria Welsh Choir's concerts are performed for charitable and other organisations in Melbourne and beyond who find us the perfect solution to their fundraising needs, offering a complete, self-contained package, attractive to potential audiences, which we deliver with professionalism, polish and poise. One Melbourne hirer wrote that we were "a well-oiled machine."
We are also often engaged for private functions such as weddings and birthday parties, and also for funerals, subject to availability. For client and audience feedback see Performance Feedback.
We provide everything needed for a satisfying and enjoyable concert experience, including:
- Conductor, accompanist and compère
- Microphones and loudspeakers
- Tiered platforms for the choir to stand and/or sit on
- Electronic keyboard for venues without a piano, etc. etc.
Enough to fill a truck!
All you have to do is hire us (our fees are competitive), find a venue and sell the tickets (and we can provide materials and suggestions to help with that too).
Two things to consider:
- Which would better match your venue and occasion - our whole choir or Côr Bach (small choir – approx 16-24 choristers)?
- Do you wish to include local performers in the concert? This can both give them exposure and help attract an audience.
Hiring Victoria Welsh Choir in Melbourne or beyond
To learn more about hiring Victoria Welsh Choir for your fundraising or other event contact Ed Hughes by phone on 03 9431 2548 or by completing the section below. He will get back to you promptly.